Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Organizing Life

I've got a great group of friends that meets about four times a year...not much but each of our meetings is filled with laughter, sharing, sometimes crying, but mainly rejoicing in our friendship. At the beginning of each year each one of us choses a word to live by....my word for this year is organize and so far I'm not living it. I am forever starting projects and never finishing them. So far today I've started organizing the computer room, going through the mail, mopping the kitchen floor, and now blogging. The only one that will be finished is posting onto the blog. Anyway, I chose "organize" as my word to get my life in order before heading off to Ireland for three months of intense cooking school at Ballymaloe. I leave in 60 days so the count down is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment