Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 11 - Week 8 Fini!


Another week down, four to go and we all are starting to talk about what we want to prepare for our final exam. We are limited to the HUNDREDS of recipes we will have received by the end of the 12 weeks. Needless to say it's going to be hard to decide. We must prepare a three course dinner and the first course cannot be a green salad...DARN! It needs to be completed in three hours and we must make a bread which we will not know which one until the day before. We have no plans for this weekend which is really nice; rest, relaxation, and FILING! Our notebooks are checked as well for part of our final grade and I've gotten behind on filing some of those 100's of recipes! and oh by the way, my finger has healed beautifully; thank goodness for sharp knives that leave straight cuts!
Cheers!
Karen

P.S. I made raspberry sorbet today as part of my cooking duties and got 6 out of 6 for my grade....woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I stumbled upon your blog and I am so happy I did! It is so much fun reading about your experiences! I will be checking much more often now! I put your site on my toolbar. It sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure. The photos are great! Thanks for sharing.
    Cheers!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete